i am a born & raised Texan, music aficionado, advertising mind, self-proclaimed master chef, and a hopeless romantic. I am passionate about Texas A&M and New England Patriot football, Netflix, vinyl, and BBQ. I am a certified INFJ, also known as a "unicorn". Get me in my element of music, and I quickly turn into an ENFJ.
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
- Life is too short to not do what you love and i'm a firm believer in chasing dreams.
- I love the beach. And glamping. Still on a mission to glamp on a beach.
- I graduated with the highest honors with my master's degree in 2014 from DePaul University in beautiful Chicago.
- I get to go to The Grammys every year... which is pretty freaking cool.
- I enjoy all things 90's, but am partial to 90's rap. I still haven't forgot about DRE.
- My biggest bucket list concert is to see Pearl Jam at Red Rocks, closely followed by The Who anywhere.
- July 31, 2013 I threw out the first pitch at the famed Wrigley Field.
- Chick-Fil-A nuggets and coconut La Croix are the keys to my heart.
- I almost died skiing once.
- I believe that I am truly blessed with some of the best friends in the entire world, and a family that loves and supports me in everything I do.
For any inquiries or just to say hi and share a cheesy joke, send me an email directly via the form on this page.